- “If You Try Such With Me, I’ll Beat You Hospital Will Reject You” – Bobrisky Tells Angry Wives Attacking Their Husbands’ Side Chicks
- "Most Of The Bisexual Guys Crave D*** More Than Girls” Crossdresser Jay Boogie Says In Reaction To Tonto Dikeh’s Claim That 60% Of Married Nigerian Men Are Bisexuals
- Coronavirus: WHO Identified 13 Countries Including Nigeria As Top High-Risk African Countries
- Man Reportedly Charged With Murdering Of Two Women Found Dead In His Freezer
- "Not Every Woman Wants Marriage From A Romantic Relationship” – Toni Tones
Daniel Anthony, now popularly known as Jay Boogie, has said most bisexual men in Nigeria crave sex with men more than women do.
He said this while reacting to Tonto Dikeh’s claim that 60% of married Nigerian men are bisexual.
The crossdresser who went viral this month because of his feminine physique wrote on Instagram: So I’ve been going through tables @king_tontolet have been shaking lately makes me realize, cause I’m perplexed. Is bisexual the new queer in our country now?
“Most of the bisexual guys/men even crave d**** in them more than girls.”
Fellow crossdresserJay Bugatti commented, writing: “My girl… I tire oo.”