- “If You Try Such With Me, I’ll Beat You Hospital Will Reject You” – Bobrisky Tells Angry Wives Attacking Their Husbands’ Side Chicks
- "Most Of The Bisexual Guys Crave D*** More Than Girls” Crossdresser Jay Boogie Says In Reaction To Tonto Dikeh’s Claim That 60% Of Married Nigerian Men Are Bisexuals
- Coronavirus: WHO Identified 13 Countries Including Nigeria As Top High-Risk African Countries
- Man Reportedly Charged With Murdering Of Two Women Found Dead In His Freezer
- "Not Every Woman Wants Marriage From A Romantic Relationship” – Toni Tones
A man has been charged with the murders of two women who were found dead in his freezer in London.
The 35-year-old Zahid Younis was reportedly charged with murdering Mihrican Mustafa, 38, and Henriett Szucs, 34, nine months after they were found frozen at a property in Canning Town.
According to the UK Sun, Henriett Szucs was a 34-year-old Hungarian national who had been in the UK for several years, while Mihrican Mustafa, 38, was a missing mother-of-three. She left her mum’s house one day in May 2018, with only her phone and £3, and never returned.
Post-mortem examinations also showed that the women suffered multiple injuries.
Mr.Younis will appear at Wimbledon Magistrates’ Court for the two charges of murder on February 14.
Relatives of Ms. Mustafa have taken to social media to mourn her tragic death.
Mel Mem wrote on Facebook: “It’s been confirmed that one of the ladies is Mary Jane Mustafa. RIP now my beautiful cousin. Be the angel you deserve to be.” Another relative, Ayse Hussein wrote: “Today hearing what we did…I just cannot describe the feeling.”