- “If You Try Such With Me, I’ll Beat You Hospital Will Reject You” – Bobrisky Tells Angry Wives Attacking Their Husbands’ Side Chicks
- "Most Of The Bisexual Guys Crave D*** More Than Girls” Crossdresser Jay Boogie Says In Reaction To Tonto Dikeh’s Claim That 60% Of Married Nigerian Men Are Bisexuals
- Coronavirus: WHO Identified 13 Countries Including Nigeria As Top High-Risk African Countries
- Man Reportedly Charged With Murdering Of Two Women Found Dead In His Freezer
- "Not Every Woman Wants Marriage From A Romantic Relationship” – Toni Tones
Nollywood actress, Toni Tones has taken to her Twitter handle to deliberate on what some women want from romantic relationships.
According to the actress, not all women want marriage in a romantic relationship. Toni Tones revealed that some women are in romantic relationships so they can have someone to have fun with, explore the world with, cook with, eat with, learn with, grow with and sleep with.
She also pointed out that while some women are more interested in marriage, others aren’t ready for marriage but still value romantic relationships. Toni Tones urged romantic partners to be clear on what they want from their relationship.
Read her tweets below;