- “If You Try Such With Me, I’ll Beat You Hospital Will Reject You” – Bobrisky Tells Angry Wives Attacking Their Husbands’ Side Chicks
- "Most Of The Bisexual Guys Crave D*** More Than Girls” Crossdresser Jay Boogie Says In Reaction To Tonto Dikeh’s Claim That 60% Of Married Nigerian Men Are Bisexuals
- Coronavirus: WHO Identified 13 Countries Including Nigeria As Top High-Risk African Countries
- Man Reportedly Charged With Murdering Of Two Women Found Dead In His Freezer
- "Not Every Woman Wants Marriage From A Romantic Relationship” – Toni Tones
American singer-songwriter, Lizzo, is the cover star on Rolling Stone‘s latest issue, the “Truth Hurts” and in some of the photos for the magazine, she went completely naked to promote body positivity.
In a chat with the magazine, according to lindaikeji blog report the 31-year-old singer whose real name is Melissa Viviane Jefferson, opened up about dealing with those who only see her for her physique and not for her musical talents.
“I’m so much more than that,” she said. “Because I actually present that [and] I have a whole career; it’s not a trend.”
The singer, who bagged eight Grammy nominations said she has dealt with her own body image struggles, adding that: “I’ve come to terms with body dysmorphia and evolved,” Lizzo said. “The body-positive movement is doing the same thing. We’re growing together, and it’s growing pains, but I’m just glad that I’m attached to something so organic and alive.”
more photos below.