- “If You Try Such With Me, I’ll Beat You Hospital Will Reject You” – Bobrisky Tells Angry Wives Attacking Their Husbands’ Side Chicks
- "Most Of The Bisexual Guys Crave D*** More Than Girls” Crossdresser Jay Boogie Says In Reaction To Tonto Dikeh’s Claim That 60% Of Married Nigerian Men Are Bisexuals
- Coronavirus: WHO Identified 13 Countries Including Nigeria As Top High-Risk African Countries
- Man Reportedly Charged With Murdering Of Two Women Found Dead In His Freezer
- "Not Every Woman Wants Marriage From A Romantic Relationship” – Toni Tones
Nigeria heavyweight champion Anthony Joshua has presented his IBF, WBA, WBO, and IBO titles to President Buhari.
The 30-year-old celebrated his recent victories with the President on Saturday, January 18th when the Nigerian leader met with some Nigerians living in the United Kingdom.
Joshua, during the meeting prostrated to pay homage to President Buhari, in line with the tradition of the Yoruba cultural group. He also enjoyed the moments by taking some selfies with the President.
See more photos below….