- “If You Try Such With Me, I’ll Beat You Hospital Will Reject You” – Bobrisky Tells Angry Wives Attacking Their Husbands’ Side Chicks
- "Most Of The Bisexual Guys Crave D*** More Than Girls” Crossdresser Jay Boogie Says In Reaction To Tonto Dikeh’s Claim That 60% Of Married Nigerian Men Are Bisexuals
- Coronavirus: WHO Identified 13 Countries Including Nigeria As Top High-Risk African Countries
- Man Reportedly Charged With Murdering Of Two Women Found Dead In His Freezer
- "Not Every Woman Wants Marriage From A Romantic Relationship” – Toni Tones
About 32 suspected prostitutes have been arrested by Kano State Hisbah Operatives who launched a combat operation on several dark spots in the state after receiving an intelligence report.
Director General of Kano Hisbah Board, Sheikh Haruna Muhammad Sandi Ibn Sina ordered a high profile investigation to establish the complicity of all the suspects who were all dressed in customized Hisbah hijab as a major steps towards a comprehensive rehabilitation. He also invited the parents of some of the suspects for a crucial meeting after his short sermon touched some of the arrested suspected prostitutes.
Sina further stated that any of the suspects found wanting will be facing the law according to the dictates of Sharia.