- “If You Try Such With Me, I’ll Beat You Hospital Will Reject You” – Bobrisky Tells Angry Wives Attacking Their Husbands’ Side Chicks
- "Most Of The Bisexual Guys Crave D*** More Than Girls” Crossdresser Jay Boogie Says In Reaction To Tonto Dikeh’s Claim That 60% Of Married Nigerian Men Are Bisexuals
- Coronavirus: WHO Identified 13 Countries Including Nigeria As Top High-Risk African Countries
- Man Reportedly Charged With Murdering Of Two Women Found Dead In His Freezer
- "Not Every Woman Wants Marriage From A Romantic Relationship” – Toni Tones
On December 15, 2019 two families in Kisumu, Kenya are mourning their two children who together committed suicide 4 days after their beautiful wedding.
According to Sources, the newly married couples allegedly killed themselves because of the huge debt they incurred after their wedding. Mr. & Mrs. Odipo left a note that they were stressed & strained because the beautiful wedding they had, left them with a debt of Ksh 7.9 Million.
In the letter, they also stated that they could not go to honeymoon as planned. They blamed those who attended their wedding of coming only to feast with no gifts.
“We are embarrassed & ashamed that we could not start our new life in happiness because you people did not make us happy as we expected,” the letter reads. A family member who spoke to The Daily Statesman said the wedding was held in a five-star hotel which he declined to mention the hotel’s name. She also revealed that 90 % of those invited were special guests VVIPs & VIPs pointing out the couple used to brag about how their guests will bring gifts in Millions of cash money.
She also said 3 choppers were hired one for each family & another for the couple. A neighbor to the husband said he once told him during the wedding preparation that he will use all his savings to finance the wedding since his guests are millionaires who will each come with sh1.5 Million.
He added that those who attended the wedding only brought flowers & Best of Luck cards.