- “If You Try Such With Me, I’ll Beat You Hospital Will Reject You” – Bobrisky Tells Angry Wives Attacking Their Husbands’ Side Chicks
- "Most Of The Bisexual Guys Crave D*** More Than Girls” Crossdresser Jay Boogie Says In Reaction To Tonto Dikeh’s Claim That 60% Of Married Nigerian Men Are Bisexuals
- Coronavirus: WHO Identified 13 Countries Including Nigeria As Top High-Risk African Countries
- Man Reportedly Charged With Murdering Of Two Women Found Dead In His Freezer
- "Not Every Woman Wants Marriage From A Romantic Relationship” – Toni Tones
Singer Azeez Fashola a.k.a Naira Marley’s fraud case has been adjourned by the Federal High Court which sat in Lagos on Wednesdat December 11.
The case was adjourned till Thursday December 12, as the defence counsel Mr Olalejan Ojo (SAN) was not available.
nynaijagist.com recalled that Naira Marley was arraigned before the court by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) on 11-count charge bordering on credit card fraud.
The singer who was granted bail with the sum of N2 million with two sureties in like sum, was accused of committing the offence on different dates; between Nov. 26, 2018 and Dec.11, 2018, as well as May 10, 2019.