- “If You Try Such With Me, I’ll Beat You Hospital Will Reject You” – Bobrisky Tells Angry Wives Attacking Their Husbands’ Side Chicks
- "Most Of The Bisexual Guys Crave D*** More Than Girls” Crossdresser Jay Boogie Says In Reaction To Tonto Dikeh’s Claim That 60% Of Married Nigerian Men Are Bisexuals
- Coronavirus: WHO Identified 13 Countries Including Nigeria As Top High-Risk African Countries
- Man Reportedly Charged With Murdering Of Two Women Found Dead In His Freezer
- "Not Every Woman Wants Marriage From A Romantic Relationship” – Toni Tones
Popular Nollywood star, Funke Akindele Bello, has announced the death of her father, a retired school principal through her Instagram and Twitter page.
She shared a picture of herself and her late dad and captioned: “Dad!!! May your soul Rest In Peace!! I tried Dad! I did!! We love you but God knows best!!!
May his soul rest in peace.