- “If You Try Such With Me, I’ll Beat You Hospital Will Reject You” – Bobrisky Tells Angry Wives Attacking Their Husbands’ Side Chicks
- "Most Of The Bisexual Guys Crave D*** More Than Girls” Crossdresser Jay Boogie Says In Reaction To Tonto Dikeh’s Claim That 60% Of Married Nigerian Men Are Bisexuals
- Coronavirus: WHO Identified 13 Countries Including Nigeria As Top High-Risk African Countries
- Man Reportedly Charged With Murdering Of Two Women Found Dead In His Freezer
- "Not Every Woman Wants Marriage From A Romantic Relationship” – Toni Tones
A South African police constable Austin Reynold, has been sentenced to 30 years in jail for killing a Nigerian man, Ebuka Okori, in Durban in 2018.
He was sentenced today, three days after he was found guilty of shooting the victim at close range and robbing him during an unauthorised raid on a community where Okoli resided.
He was charged with one count of murder and three counts of robbery. Reynold‘s accomplice in the raid, Brinley Pallo, testified against him.