- “If You Try Such With Me, I’ll Beat You Hospital Will Reject You” – Bobrisky Tells Angry Wives Attacking Their Husbands’ Side Chicks
- "Most Of The Bisexual Guys Crave D*** More Than Girls” Crossdresser Jay Boogie Says In Reaction To Tonto Dikeh’s Claim That 60% Of Married Nigerian Men Are Bisexuals
- Coronavirus: WHO Identified 13 Countries Including Nigeria As Top High-Risk African Countries
- Man Reportedly Charged With Murdering Of Two Women Found Dead In His Freezer
- "Not Every Woman Wants Marriage From A Romantic Relationship” – Toni Tones
Georgina Onuoha is marking the second year anniversary of surviving an accident that nearly ended her life.
The actress was in a car with her friend on December, 2, 2017, when the car somersaulted multiple times .
Thankfully, they both survived, though Georgina needed blood transfusion afterwards.
Marking the anniversary on Instagram, she wrote:
Every 2nd of December is a reminder that God gave me a second chance to life to be a better version of me.
Two years ago in Denmark , I saw my life flash right in front of me as death came calling but God wasn’t done with me here on earth.
We came out of this wreck without a scratch on our bodies even though this car flipped many times on that beautiful Saturday morning with my soul sister Dora @dido_7.
It can only be God’s grace and mercy that kept us alive.
It will be a day I will forever remember as my rebirth and why my heart will always be filled with gratitude for his mercies.
Lord I am humbled and grateful for another year or day I get to live and remember your grace on this faithful day. May your name for ever be on my lips till the day I take my last breath.
Thank you Lord.
Please remember me in your prayers and thank our creator for me