- “If You Try Such With Me, I’ll Beat You Hospital Will Reject You” – Bobrisky Tells Angry Wives Attacking Their Husbands’ Side Chicks
- "Most Of The Bisexual Guys Crave D*** More Than Girls” Crossdresser Jay Boogie Says In Reaction To Tonto Dikeh’s Claim That 60% Of Married Nigerian Men Are Bisexuals
- Coronavirus: WHO Identified 13 Countries Including Nigeria As Top High-Risk African Countries
- Man Reportedly Charged With Murdering Of Two Women Found Dead In His Freezer
- "Not Every Woman Wants Marriage From A Romantic Relationship” – Toni Tones
2Face who signed an undisclosed settlement agreement at the Ikeja High Court reportedly dropped his N50m defamation lawsuit against Blackface, his bandmate at the defunct Plantashun Boyz.
Insiders however revealed that Blackface agreed not to publicly call out 2Face while the ‘African Queen’ crooner agreed to work out an agreement that will enable Blackface earn royalties.
This came days after he dared Blackface to sue him if he has a concrete evidence against him instead of engaging in a smear campaign.
Blackface who confirmed they were indeed in court today on Instagram, shared a photo with his lawyers.
He wrote “Earlier today @ the Ikeja high court with my #legalteam Thanks for una support and services, Details coming soon”