- “If You Try Such With Me, I’ll Beat You Hospital Will Reject You” – Bobrisky Tells Angry Wives Attacking Their Husbands’ Side Chicks
- "Most Of The Bisexual Guys Crave D*** More Than Girls” Crossdresser Jay Boogie Says In Reaction To Tonto Dikeh’s Claim That 60% Of Married Nigerian Men Are Bisexuals
- Coronavirus: WHO Identified 13 Countries Including Nigeria As Top High-Risk African Countries
- Man Reportedly Charged With Murdering Of Two Women Found Dead In His Freezer
- "Not Every Woman Wants Marriage From A Romantic Relationship” – Toni Tones
Ghanaian man who is identified as Osman Hafiz tied the knots with his 3 fiancees on Saturday November 23.
The wedding ceremony of Hafiz and his wives Yidana Sikena, Ali Karima and Yakubu Huzaima was held over the weekend at Walewale in the North East Region of Ghana. The event reportedly lasted for about an hour and a half.