- “If You Try Such With Me, I’ll Beat You Hospital Will Reject You” – Bobrisky Tells Angry Wives Attacking Their Husbands’ Side Chicks
- "Most Of The Bisexual Guys Crave D*** More Than Girls” Crossdresser Jay Boogie Says In Reaction To Tonto Dikeh’s Claim That 60% Of Married Nigerian Men Are Bisexuals
- Coronavirus: WHO Identified 13 Countries Including Nigeria As Top High-Risk African Countries
- Man Reportedly Charged With Murdering Of Two Women Found Dead In His Freezer
- "Not Every Woman Wants Marriage From A Romantic Relationship” – Toni Tones
Nigerians Really Need To Come Out In Mass And Support This Protest on Wednesday, Because If This Social Media Bill Is Passed Into Law, Where Nigerian Government Can Shutdown Internet Anytime They Like, Nigeria is Going to Be Taken back to 1984 Military Regime and Everyone Of Us Is Going To Suffer This, Rich, Poor, Christian, Muslim, Hausa, Igbo, Yoruba etc, We all have to come together and#saynotosocialmediabill They are Trying to Silence all our voices!!!