- “If You Try Such With Me, I’ll Beat You Hospital Will Reject You” – Bobrisky Tells Angry Wives Attacking Their Husbands’ Side Chicks
- "Most Of The Bisexual Guys Crave D*** More Than Girls” Crossdresser Jay Boogie Says In Reaction To Tonto Dikeh’s Claim That 60% Of Married Nigerian Men Are Bisexuals
- Coronavirus: WHO Identified 13 Countries Including Nigeria As Top High-Risk African Countries
- Man Reportedly Charged With Murdering Of Two Women Found Dead In His Freezer
- "Not Every Woman Wants Marriage From A Romantic Relationship” – Toni Tones
Nigerian comedian Stanley Chibuna popularly known as Funnybone has revealed that comparing his mom to ladies of nowadays may render him single for life.
The funny comedian made the revelation in a recent interview with Sunnews. When asked on marriage and his choice of a wife, the rib cracker said:
“I wish to marry a woman like my mother, but if I compare my mother with the women I see around now, I won’t marry.
You can’t find her breed again. I had a picture of what she wanted for me and I would work with that.
She wants unity; someone that would solidify the love my siblings and I share.”