- “If You Try Such With Me, I’ll Beat You Hospital Will Reject You” – Bobrisky Tells Angry Wives Attacking Their Husbands’ Side Chicks
- "Most Of The Bisexual Guys Crave D*** More Than Girls” Crossdresser Jay Boogie Says In Reaction To Tonto Dikeh’s Claim That 60% Of Married Nigerian Men Are Bisexuals
- Coronavirus: WHO Identified 13 Countries Including Nigeria As Top High-Risk African Countries
- Man Reportedly Charged With Murdering Of Two Women Found Dead In His Freezer
- "Not Every Woman Wants Marriage From A Romantic Relationship” – Toni Tones
Ghanaian actress and media personality, Efia Odo has revealed why she loves sharing her half naked photos on social media.
Efia insisted that she doesn’t go nude but rather dresses half-naked. The actress who further disclosed that she loves seeing herself half-naked, Said if she was fat she might think twice on showing off her body.
“I don’t get nude. I get half nude and it’s just how I am. I wake up in the morning, if I wanna be fully covered, I’ll be fully covered. If I wanna be half-naked, I can wear a bikini down the street if I want to but I’m in Ghana so I can’t,” she said on Pulse Chat.
“For my brand, I think it kinda does pay off because people love seeing me half-naked and I love seeing myself half-naked.
“I think if I was fat I wouldn’t be half-naked but I got a pretty good body so why not show it off”