- “If You Try Such With Me, I’ll Beat You Hospital Will Reject You” – Bobrisky Tells Angry Wives Attacking Their Husbands’ Side Chicks
- "Most Of The Bisexual Guys Crave D*** More Than Girls” Crossdresser Jay Boogie Says In Reaction To Tonto Dikeh’s Claim That 60% Of Married Nigerian Men Are Bisexuals
- Coronavirus: WHO Identified 13 Countries Including Nigeria As Top High-Risk African Countries
- Man Reportedly Charged With Murdering Of Two Women Found Dead In His Freezer
- "Not Every Woman Wants Marriage From A Romantic Relationship” – Toni Tones
Ghanaian singer, Gloria Forson, has revealed that she loves when her boyfriend beats her.
According to her, she is against violence against women but for her, its fantasy.
She added that such act makes her feel good and she also likes the fact that her partner pampers her after beating her.
“It’s not good but for me, I like it because it makes me feel good. Some people like it that way, others don’t. He has to beat me sometimes so we make up. When he beats me, he’ll pamper me. We all have our preferences”, she disclosed