- “If You Try Such With Me, I’ll Beat You Hospital Will Reject You” – Bobrisky Tells Angry Wives Attacking Their Husbands’ Side Chicks
- "Most Of The Bisexual Guys Crave D*** More Than Girls” Crossdresser Jay Boogie Says In Reaction To Tonto Dikeh’s Claim That 60% Of Married Nigerian Men Are Bisexuals
- Coronavirus: WHO Identified 13 Countries Including Nigeria As Top High-Risk African Countries
- Man Reportedly Charged With Murdering Of Two Women Found Dead In His Freezer
- "Not Every Woman Wants Marriage From A Romantic Relationship” – Toni Tones
A who is identified as Chastity Patterson, and who has been sending SMS to her dead father’s phone for 4 years, eventually got a shocking reply.
Chastity sent her late father, Jason Ligons’ phone text message updates on her life as a way to keep his memory alive, and last week, a night before the fourth anniversary of his death texted his number saying: ‘Hey Dad, it’s ME. Tomorrow is going to be a tough day again!’ ..
To Chastity’s shock and surprise, a man named Brad responded, revealing that he lost his own daughter in 2014 and that her texts have kept him going.
After reading his text, Chastity said in a Facebook post that his reply shows her father is at peace.