- “If You Try Such With Me, I’ll Beat You Hospital Will Reject You” – Bobrisky Tells Angry Wives Attacking Their Husbands’ Side Chicks
- "Most Of The Bisexual Guys Crave D*** More Than Girls” Crossdresser Jay Boogie Says In Reaction To Tonto Dikeh’s Claim That 60% Of Married Nigerian Men Are Bisexuals
- Coronavirus: WHO Identified 13 Countries Including Nigeria As Top High-Risk African Countries
- Man Reportedly Charged With Murdering Of Two Women Found Dead In His Freezer
- "Not Every Woman Wants Marriage From A Romantic Relationship” – Toni Tones
Street pop artist, Zlatan has revealed some of the menial jobs he did before he became a super star.
Sharing a photo of his first car which he won from a talent hunt at the age of 19 via social media, Zlatan captioned it, ‘before I won this car, I do bricklayer, cut grass for people land to lay foundation, I work for cold-room for ikorodu isawo! 10k per month! I do too many many. But I thank God for my life today’.