- “If You Try Such With Me, I’ll Beat You Hospital Will Reject You” – Bobrisky Tells Angry Wives Attacking Their Husbands’ Side Chicks
- "Most Of The Bisexual Guys Crave D*** More Than Girls” Crossdresser Jay Boogie Says In Reaction To Tonto Dikeh’s Claim That 60% Of Married Nigerian Men Are Bisexuals
- Coronavirus: WHO Identified 13 Countries Including Nigeria As Top High-Risk African Countries
- Man Reportedly Charged With Murdering Of Two Women Found Dead In His Freezer
- "Not Every Woman Wants Marriage From A Romantic Relationship” – Toni Tones
Three sisters and a pregnant woman were killed in a fatal accident in the Uselu Community along the Benin-Lagos highway this morning, October 26th.
According to the residents of the area, the sisters and the pregnant woman were heading to the New Benin market to buy some items when a man driving a BMW alongside his wife in the car, lost control and rammed into the women who were standing by the roadside waiting for a commercial bus.
“This morning, four girls were killed. They were waiting for bus when the car came and hit them. They wanted to jump but couldn”t because of the sand and side drains” a resident said
The deceased have been evacuated. And the driver and his wife however survived the accident.