- “If You Try Such With Me, I’ll Beat You Hospital Will Reject You” – Bobrisky Tells Angry Wives Attacking Their Husbands’ Side Chicks
- "Most Of The Bisexual Guys Crave D*** More Than Girls” Crossdresser Jay Boogie Says In Reaction To Tonto Dikeh’s Claim That 60% Of Married Nigerian Men Are Bisexuals
- Coronavirus: WHO Identified 13 Countries Including Nigeria As Top High-Risk African Countries
- Man Reportedly Charged With Murdering Of Two Women Found Dead In His Freezer
- "Not Every Woman Wants Marriage From A Romantic Relationship” – Toni Tones
Notorious Port Harcourt serial killer Gracious David-West, has pleaded guilty to nine out of the 10 murder count charges preferred against him.
Gracious who was arrested on September 19th, was arraigned before a Rivers State High Court on Tuesday October 22nd, on a 10-count charge bordering on conspiracy and murder at the Justice Adolphous Enebeli court in Port Harcourt.
Testifying in court. Gracious who asked the court to temper justice with mercy, admitted to killing the girls in the hotels he took them to.
“My Lord, I killed all other girls in the hotels but that one in Bendel Street, which is the 10th charge. I did not have in mind to kill her, I only tied her to the chair,” he told the court
He said he committed the crimes under satanic influence. He asked the court to compel the police to return to him the N60,000, necklace and wristwatch, that was taken from him when he was arrested.
The presiding judge, Justice Adolphous Enebeli, adjourned the case to November 18th, 21st, 27th and 29th and December 4th 2019, for hearing and remanded the suspect in prison.
Meanwhile the Rivers state government has taken over the prosecution of the case. The state government through the Attorney-General and Commissioner for Justice, Zacchaeus Adango, applied to take over the prosecution of the matter and the application was granted by the judge.
The trial judge, Justice Enebeli, adjourned the case to November 18, 21, 27 and 29 and December 4, 2019, for hearing and remanded of the suspect in prison.